Canon Quick Utility Toolbox
Canon Quick Utility Toolbox is a shortcut menu that allows you to access the functions you want to use with just one click. After installing a utility compatible with the Quick Utility Toolbox, the utility will be added to this menu.
The Quick Utility Toolbox also provides a convenient way to quickly run added utilities to make printer settings and perform other management tasks.
* Printer having problems or just want to change settings, download Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. This is an application software to perform printer maintenance or change your printer settings and it is available for Windows only.
Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows & Mac)
Quick Utility Toolbox is the software for launching supported utilities, setting or controlling the product settings, or accessing the manual site.
* Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
* For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.