Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver
The Canon PIXMA TS8220 is a wireless inkjet all-in-one printer with copy and scan functions from Canon. This is a great family printer, it is capable of printing great photos full of vibrant colors and has fairly good color accuracy.
The machine can run on Windows, Mac, and Mobile operating systems.
|Product Line:||Canon PIXMA|
* Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Software to view and change your printer’s network settings
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This file will download and install the drivers, application, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|Type:||Driver & Software|
|File size:||18.64 MB|
|Release date:||August 20, 2018|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
* For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.
Software Package (Mac)
This file will download and install all the software you need to utilize the full functionality of your product.
|File size:||10.42 MB|
|Release date:||November 02, 2018|
|Operating Systems:||macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
Do you need Canon Scanner Software? Canon IJ Scan Utility is software that allows you to easily scan photos and documents using a simple one-click scan to save your precious time. * For Windows OS, this software is available in an MP Drivers file.
MP Drivers (Windows)
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
|File size:||93.52 MB|
|Release date:||October 04, 2021|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 11
Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
* Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.