Canon PIXMA TS702 Driver
The PIXMA TS702 is a home office single-function printer from Canon to handle the basic needs of a home or small office. It has a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with a capacity of 350 sheets when using the front and rear paper trays.
The machine runs on Windows, Mac, and Mobile operating systems.
|Product Line:||Canon PIXMA|
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This file will download and install the drivers, application, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|File size:||20.49 MB|
|Release date:||January 26, 2021|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Software Package (Mac)
This file will download and install all the software you need to utilize the full functionality of your product.
Printer Driver (Windows)
This driver will provide full printing functionality for your product.
Canon PIXMA TS702 Home Office Single Function Printer
Introducing the PIXMA TS702 printer, which has quick print rates, a big paper capacity, and all of the networking options that are necessary for use in both the home and the workplace. Fast print rates in as low as 10 seconds may be achieved while printing documents.
Since the PIXMA TS702 was designed to handle large projects, it has a huge paper capacity of up to 350 sheets and is compatible with high-yield XL and XXL ink tanks. As a result, you won’t need to worry about refilling ink tanks even if you’re printing a lot of pages at once with this printer.
Connectivity is of the utmost importance since it allows you to connect the necessary equipment in the manner that you need and is free of anxiety. The PIXMA TS702 is a high-performance printer that can be used in either the home or the workplace.
- AirPrint makes it simple to print straight from your iOS device, including your iPhone and iPad, as well as your Mac.
- You may scan and print using the CANON PRINT APP and the SMARTPHONE COPY app.
- The PIXMA TS702 is equipped to handle substantial print workloads with to its capacity of 350 SHEETS for plain paper.
- With AUTO 2-SIDED (DUPLEX) Printing, you may cut down on the amount of paper you use by up to 50 percent.
- The HYBRID INK SYSTEM utilizes a combination of dye ink, which produces vivid colors, and pigment ink, which produces crisp writing.
- Print stunning BORDERLESS PHOTOS from 3.5″ x 3.5″ square to 8.5″ x 11″ letter.
- Connect without any difficulty to the network you need by using either Wi-Fi® or ETHERNET.
- Using the MOPRIA PRINT SERVICE, printing is as easy as printing directly from your Android smartphone.