Canon PIXMA TS6320
The Canon PIXMA TS6320 is a great wireless inkjet all-in-one printer with copy and scan functions for family use from Canon. See also Canon PIXMA TS6220 Driver
The Canon TS6320 can do an excellent job of printing vivid, detailed photos very quickly at very low color printing costs, which is great if you have a lot of family memories to print.
This multifunction machine runs on Windows, Mac, and Mobile operating systems.
|Product Line:||Canon PIXMA|
Driver setup package (Windows & Mac)
This file will download and install the driver needed to set up and utilize your product. Once complete, you will be able to install software to enhance the product’s functionality.
MP Drivers (Windows)
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
|File size:||87.83 MB|
|Release date:||October 04, 2021|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 11
Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.