Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 is a large format inkjet printer from Canon aimed at professionals. This machine has the functionality and technology to achieve high-quality results with the 8-ink-based ChromaLife 100+ System. While the newly developed Print Studio Pro2 plug-in software makes it easy to get stunning results.
Apart from having great connectivity features including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB, this professional machine also runs with favorite operating systems like Mac and Windows.
|Digital Photo Printer
Printer Driver (Windows)
This file is a driver for Canon IJ printers. You can install the following software items: Printer Driver and IJ Network Tool.
*Printer having problems or just want to change settings, download Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. This is an application software to perform printer maintenance or change your printer settings and it is available for Windows only.
CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
*Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
XPS Printer Driver (Windows)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
*For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
*Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Software to view and change your printer’s network settings.