Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 is a classic inkjet printer for professional photographers with the ability to print the images you take with the Canon EOS Digital SLR.
It uses the LUCIA pigment ink system to expand the color gamut with better color saturation while five monochrome inks enhance professional print quality while creating dramatic expression in grayscale photography. See also Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
To further improve workflow, an Ethernet connection allows multiple users to print seamlessly from multiple networked computers in any environment. The printer can run on your favorite Windows and Mac operating systems.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
*Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
Printer Driver (Windows)
This is a printer driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model.
*For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.
CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
This is a printer driver for your selected model.
*Printer having problems or just want to change settings, download Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. This is an application software to perform printer maintenance or change your printer settings and it is available for Windows only.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
*Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Software to view and change your printer’s network settings.