Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2920 is a multi-function printer designed to be a convenient tool in your home. It is a wireless printer capable of printing, scanning, and copying documents and photos while displaying a compact form factor.
The Canon PIXMA MG2920 has Wi-Fi connectivity for use with a variety of mobile devices and computers for resolutions up to 4800 x 600 dpi and can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14 inches or legal size. See also Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver
*Printer having problems or just want to change settings, download Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. This is an application software to perform printer maintenance or change your printer settings and it is available for Windows only.
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This is an online installation software to help you to perform the initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
|July 22, 2015
|Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
This file will download and install the drivers, applications, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
*Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
MP Drivers (Windows)
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly.
CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
This is a printer driver for your selected model. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
*For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.