Canon PIXMA iX6820 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6820 is a single-function inkjet printer for business work in your home office. This wireless printer is capable of producing everything from 4″ x 6″ mailers to 11″ x 17″ spreadsheets with a maximum color resolution of 9600 x 2400 DPI.
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 also features a five-individual ink tank system, which allows you to replace only the colors that are out of stock. While compatible with Canon My Image Garden software lets you add Custom Filters and Print Full HD Movies. See also Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver
The printer can run on common operating systems such as Windows and Mac Os.
|Digital Photo Printer
*Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This is an online installation software to help you to perform the initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
*Printer having problems or just want to change settings, download Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. This is an application software to perform printer maintenance or change your printer settings and it is available for Windows only.
Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
This file will download and install the drivers, applications, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|Driver & Software
|March 27, 2020
|macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
Printer Driver (Windows)
This file is a driver for Canon IJ printers. You can install the Printer Driver and IJ Network Tool.
CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
This is a printer driver for your selected model.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
*Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Software to view and change your printer’s network settings.