Canon PIXMA G5020 Drivers
The Canon PIXMA G5020 is a Wireless MegaTank Single Function Printer from Canon that can effectively eliminate the need for stacks of ink cartridges, it delivers a stunning 6000 black prints or 7700 colors in a new set of ink bottles.
The machine runs on windows, mac, and Mobile operating systems. See also Canon PIXMA G620 Print and Scan Driver
|Product Line:||Canon PIXMA|
*Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This file will download and install the drivers, applications, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|File size:||20.48 MB|
|Release date:||January 26, 2021|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
*Printer having problems or just want to change settings, download Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. This is an application software to perform printer maintenance or change your printer settings and it is available for Windows only.
Software Package (Mac)
This file will download and install all the software you need to utilize the full functionality of your product.
*For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.
Printer Driver (Windows)
This driver will provide full printing functionality for your product.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.