Canon PIXMA G3200 Driver
Canon PIXMA G3200 is a great multifunction printer from Canon. It offers the incredible MegaTank ink storage feature. With just one ink bottle, you can print up to 6,000 black pages and 7,000 color pages. See also Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver
Not only that, but the Canon PIXMA G3200 also offers easy-to-use features such as connecting mobile devices wirelessly or via the cloud, so you’re always ready to print anytime. What’s more, the machine can run on your favorite operating systems like Mac and Windows if you want to use a Laptop or PC.
|Product Line:||Canon PIXMA|
*Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows & Mac)
This file will download and install the drivers, application, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
*Printer having problems or just want to change settings, download Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. This is an application software to perform printer maintenance or change your printer settings and it is available for Windows only.
MP Drivers (Windows)
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
*For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.
CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
This driver will provide full printing functionality for your product.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
*Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Software to view and change your printer’s network settings.