Canon My Printer
Canon My Printer is software that allows you to easily access and change your printer settings such as paper sources. Installation of the My Printer software is optional, but it is recommended that you make the most of the printer.
My Printer can diagnose if there is a problem with driver settings and fix any problems found. You can even access troubleshooting information that can help solve problems like ink smudges.
*. Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant to perform basic settings such as entering the printer’s IP address or selecting a network frame type.
My Printer (Windows)
*. See also Canon Quick Menu, which is a utility that lets you easily start the applications and manuals included with the printer, or quickly access online product information.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.