Canon Media Configuration Tool
Canon Media Configuration Tool is a utility software that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your paper selection. It is a useful application, easy to install, and easy to manipulate.
The Media Configuration Tool was created to assist users when using the printer and having problems with the paper.
* Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Software to view and change your printer’s network settings.
Media Configuration Tool (Windows & Mac)
Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer according to your choice of paper.
*. Professional photo printing made easy with Professional Print & Layout Software
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
* For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.