Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Printer Driver
The Canon MAXIFY iB4020 is a printer that is intended for use in home offices and small offices and is known for its portability and dependability. In addition to fast printing speeds of up to 22 sheets per minute in black and white and 15 pages per minute in color, it also offers wireless connection and the ability to print wirelessly from mobile devices.
Saving money on paper is easy with this printer thanks to its big paper capacity (it can hold up to 500 sheets) and its automated duplex printing feature. In addition to this, it utilizes high-density ink, which produces prints that are both vivid and long-lasting.
Following are some of the main specifications of the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 including:
- Print resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print speeds of up to 22 ipm (black and white) and 15.5 ipm (color)
- Automatic duplex printing
- 250-sheet paper cassette
- 50-sheet ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
- 1.44-inch OLED display
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Mobile printing capabilities via the Canon PRINT app
- Compatible with Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print
Please note that the above specifications are subject to change and may vary depending on the region or vendor. It’s recommended to check the official website or product manual for the most up-to-date information. See also Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Printer Driver
Printer Driver (Windows)
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set up your printer wirelessly.
CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
This is a printer driver for your selected model.