Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Driver
The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 is a professional photographic inkjet printer from Canon designed to offer users large-format print sizes with outstanding image quality. The machine can run on Windows, Mac, and Mobile operating systems.
|Product Line:||Canon imagePROGRAF|
|Type:||Digital Photo Printer|
|Connectivity:||Hi-Speed USB 2.0
* Available for Windows and Mac, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor is software for printing images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
Full Driver & Software Package (Windows & Mac)
This is an online installation software to help you to perform the initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
* Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Software to view and change your printer’s network settings.
Printer Driver (Windows)
This is a printer driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model.
For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software.
A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
* Printer having problems or just want to change settings, download Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool. This is an application software to perform printer maintenance or change your printer settings and it is available for Windows only.
CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
This is a printer driver for your selected model. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
* For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.