Canon Easy-WebPrint EX
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX is software that allows users to easily print web pages displayed in Internet Explorer.
Users can also print web pages by automatically reducing their size to fit the paper width to prevent cutting edges, or by selecting the page in the preview.
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX Software
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX is a plug-in for the Windows Internet Explorer web browser that makes it easy to choose critical elements of a web page before ‘clipping’ them to a single document in order to print it. It offers a print preview feature, a clipping function, and an editing function for the layout, respectively.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
What’s New Ver.1.7.0
- Windows 11 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported models have been added.
- The installer has been replaced.