Canon Easy-Layout Editor
Canon Easy-Layout Editor is application software that allows you to freely layout and print documents, images, web pages, and more with simple controls.
For example, you can print multiple input data such as Word and PDF files at once, or create a large poster using multiple sheets of paper.
See also Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, this is a handy application program that lets you create and print your own albums, calendars, stickers, and CD-ROM labels using the images you record with your digital camera.
Easy-Layout Editor (Windows)
|File size:||24.42 MB|
|Release date:||September 02, 2021|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
*. Use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor to print images stored on a computer or in the cloud. This software allows you to edit and print various works such as cards or calendars.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.