Samsung Easy Color Manager
Samsung Easy Color Manager is software that helps users make fine adjustments with 6 color tones and other properties. This software also has features that allow users to adjust brightness, contrast, and color saturation before printing. In addition, Easy Color Manager also allows you to apply special effects to decorate your printed images without the need for expert-level editing.
*. Use Samsung Easy Printer Manager to access device settings, as well as printing, settings/actions, and launch environments.
Easy Color Manager (Windows)
Easy Color Manager (Mac)
|File size:||13.8 MB|
|Release date:||Aug 9, 2018|
|Operating Systems:||Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.5
*. You can try Samsung Smarthru Office to create and edit scanned images and send them to applications or folders on your PC.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.