Canon Device Management Console
Canon Device Management Console is software that manages the state of the printer. Monitoring the occurrence of errors and calibration can be carried out.
Use the Device Management Console to check the status of printers connected via a network or USB and to perform color calibration for the selected printer.
In addition, you can check the recommended level for color calibration execution, execution log, and calibration link status.
* Use Canon Wi-Fi Connection Assistant Software to view and change your printer’s network settings.
Device Management Console (Windows & Mac)
Device Management Console is the software that manages the printer condition. Monitoring of the error occurrence and the calibration can perform.
*. Register new media types with the printer and associated software according to your paper selection with the Canon Media Configuration Tool Software.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the button link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then, the installation will start automatically.
- Click the button link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
* For Windows only, use Easy-Webprint EX Software, this is an Internet Explorer plug-in that makes it easy for you to print web pages.